We undertake all activities under four basic pillars: Social Responsibility; Cultural Responsibility; Environmental Responsibility and Organizational Responsibility.
Our working code of conduct relies on the following aspects and is applicable to any working relationship we have either with clients or suppliers:
- No participation with any form of forced labour.
- No engagement on any type of use for child labour.
- No discrimination (race, colour, sex, religion, disability, social status or other distinguishing characteristics).
- Health and Safety. Ensuring all our workers have a safe and healthy working environment according to local laws.
- Staff training in social and environmental awareness.
- Culture preservation.
- Promotion of sustainability.